Friday, July 31, 2015

Where the Paranormal meets the Normal... The Everyday Life of a Psychic.

So a little about me... I am a fourth generation Psychic Medium. Most importantly, I am also a wife to a great guy and a mom to two amazing girls.

I was born into a family of generational psychics. At about five years old I began realizing that not everyone was seeing Spirit like I was. My entire life I have spent conversing with children, relatives and guides from the other side.

Being brought up in an equally psychic family I came to understand that the paranormal world is not always embraced nor recognized by society. I have learned to live a very "normal" life with very abnormal abilities.

My strengths are my faith in God, belief in the afterlife and continued belief that life is a never ending loop, lifetime to lifetime, with periodic rests in the celestial realms...also a very much needed sense of humor.

I specialize in reading people, in person or through pictures, seeing past, present and future events as well as interpreting Spirit messages from guides and loved ones who have passed. I can see auras and I also read palms. I am currently based in South Florida, but have read for clients all over the globe.

I hope to accomplish with this blog, an exchange of a little insight into the world interpreted through the eyes of someone who lives between two worlds...and someone who can totally call out a sick kid ruining the weekend three days before it happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment