Monday, August 24, 2015

Pennies From Heaven

During a reading I am always focused on channeling spirit for the client, however recently when the table got turned on me, it was quite a pleasant surprise.

My client, a young woman, and I were discussing recent foretelling dreams she was having that were coming true. She was having a hard time letting her guard down enough to accept the fact that she had a connection to the other side. 

Her guides were trying to tell her to embrace her psychic gifts, and as I was in the middle of a sentence, she jumped out of her seat and let out a bloodcurdling scream.

"There was a man behind you! He had such black hair, he was tall and kind of big!" 

At once I knew who it was! 

My grandfather, Patrick, passed away in 2010 at the age of 93. Those who knew him often remarked at what a head of jet black hair he had in his younger days. He was a tad "round" as well. 

Little did my client know, that I always talk to him as I bless the house for readings. That particular day I saw some pennies as I was cleaning. I smiled because he used to collect them for me when I was little.



"Oh how nice!" I exclaimed "You saw my grandpa!" 

She looked visibly shaken. She stared at me as if it was the craziest thing that had ever happened to her. 

"See?" I said "I told you your guides are saying you can channel Spirit!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment